Are you looking to achieve greater productivity in your work, daily life, or business?
Follow these 3 tips to shift from being busy into being productive and achieve excellence every day.
1. 3D’s – Do It, Delegate It, Dump It
You want to categorize your To-Do List into DO, DELEGATE, and DUMP. Prioritize and focus on what you can do and delegate or dump the rest.
- Decide on what are the things only I can do.
- Take your to-do list and label it.
- Some things you have to just let go- Dump It
2. Focus On The Big 3
Look at your To-Do List and choose the BIG THREE things you MUST get done.
- Label the top 3 for that day
- Leave little things in the late afternoon when you are tired
- Book: The One Thing by Gary Keller
3. Entrepreneurial ADD
You want to Time Chunk and quit multitasking! Set aside 20-90 minutes to complete a task.
- You can NOT multitask
- Every 11 minutes we are interrupted
- 37 window changes per hour on average
- Time Chunking:
- Set aside 20-30 minutes to focus and make it happen
- Time block 90-minutes to focus and make it happen
- Closeout to the world and set a timer
For more information on achieving productivity in your business visit JulieMillerDavis.com.